Product Description & Reviews
AIR COMMANDO D45-7750. Limited edition of 500 pieces. Copyrighted design by Xezo. For the 70th anniversary of the famous air commando group, Xezo created the final edition of air commando timepieces. The case and bracelet are produced from surgical grade solid stainless steel (316L) with brushed and mirror finishes. The case and bracelet are hand-finished with unique quality and attention to detail. The raised diamond-cut silver numbers on the outer steel bezel complement its luxurious appearance. The watch has 2 rotational bezels. The outer bezel records elapsed time in minutes or seconds. The inner bezel is operated by a crown at 10 o'clock, and records elapsed time in hours or as a Partial 2nd time zone. The superior Swiss-made mechanical, automatic-winding eta-valjoux 7750 chronograph movement is Fitted with a stop second device, and shock absorber, which provides precision and reliability. The air commando is made with screw-down push buttons at 2 and 4 o'clock, and is water-resistant to 300 meters (~990 feet). each tube that holds push-button and crown is welded to the case. The case is topped with anti-reflection treated 3 mm thick scratchproof Swiss-made sapphire crystal glass. The dial displays strongly luminescent numerals and hands produced with Swiss super luminova material. On the Backside of the case, you can observe movement in a hand-decorated cotes de geneve pattern.
Features & Highlights
- Serialized limited edition timepiece. 1-Year warranty. Spare leather band. Wood gift box. Case dimensions: 45 mm wide (not including crown) x 54 mm long x 16 mm thick. Bracelet dimensions: 22 mm wide x 24 cm long, weight: 229 gram/8.1 oz.
- Easy-to-read Black dial with white Arabic numerals and hands painted with Swiss Super luminova. Scratchproof sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflection. 300 meters/990 feet water-resistant
- Uni-directional outer bezel to record minutes or seconds, dual-directional inner bezel as additional 12-hour time zone.Adjustable solid stainless steel bracelet with removable pins. Fold-over clasp with two push-pieces
- Swiss-made eta-valjoux 7750 self-winding (automatic) chronograph, 25 jewels, 46 hours power reserve, stop second device, incabloc shock-absorber device
- This particular timepiece is built to a higher level of standard that requires a substantial amount of manual labor in many steps of the production process
|Model:||AIR COMMANDO D45-7750|
|Part Number:||AIR COMMANDO D45-7750|
|MPN:||AIR COMMANDO D45-7750|
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.77 x 0.62 x 0.62 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Revue Thommen
sku: B002GP7IKM, mpn: 17030.6537, ean: 7611751150000,