Product Description & Reviews
The Tourbillon 3 by Orbita, set in a robust crystal glass sleeve, displays it's circuitry and bright LED's for your viewing pleasure. At Midnight the digital TPD display automatically resets with several flashing blue LEDS adding a dramatic visual effect.
Revolutionary digital technology allows each digital display to show exact time and turns per day (TPD). Tourbillon's photo-optic system counts each cylinder rotation and automatically advances the rest position 30° after each rotation. The result is that watch accuracy errors caused by gravity are negated while your mechanical watch is on this triple winder.
Tourbillon uses Orbita's "made-in-the-USA" patented Programmable Winding Movement, a sophisticated microprocessor control with four winding cycles of 650, 800, 950 or 1300 Turns Per Day (TPD). You may choose clockwise or counter-clockwise rotation. The Swiss-designed motor operates using the supplied wallplug AC/DC adapter.
Comes Complete with a 2 year warranty for any defects in materials and/or workmanship. An extended warranty is available for purchase through Orbita.
WE ARE A FULLY AUTHORIZED DEALER.
Features & Highlights
- Tourbillon 3 Watchwinder set in a Crystal Glass Sleeve.
- Programmable Sophisticated Microprocessor Control for winding cycles of 650, 800, 950, 1300 Turns-Per-Day (TPD). Programmable Choice of Clockwise or Counter-Clockwise rotation.
- Measures (inches) 6.0H X 14.8W X 6.0D. Operates using the supplied wallplug AC/DC adapter.
- Made in the USA. 2 year warranty for any defects in materials and/or workmanship.
- WE ARE A FULLY AUTHORIZED DEALER.
|Item Weight:||12 pounds|
|Item Size:||14.8 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||21 pounds|
|Package Size:||17 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.