Product Description & Reviews
The Tourbillon 1 by Orbita, set in a robust crystal glass sleeve, displays it's circuitry and bright LED's for your viewing pleasure. At Midnight the digital TPD display automatically resets with several flashing blue LEDS adding to the dramatic visual effect.
Revolutionary digital technology allows the digital display to show exact time and turns per day (TPD). Tourbillon's photo-optic system counts each cylinder rotation and automatically advances the rest position 30° after each rotation. The result is that watch accuracy errors caused by gravity are negated while your mechanical watch is on this winder.
Tourbillon uses Orbita's "made-in-the-USA" patented Programmable Winding Movement, a sophisticated microprocessor control with four winding cycles of 650, 800, 950 or 1300 Turns Per Day (TPD). You may choose clockwise or counter-clockwise rotation. The Swiss-designed motor operates using the supplied wallplug AC/DC adapter.
Comes Complete with a 2 year warranty for any defects in materials and/or workmanship. An extended warranty is available for purchase through Orbita.
WE ARE A FULLY AUTHORIZED DEALER.
Features & Highlights
- Tourbillon 1 Watchwinder set in a Crystal Glass Sleeve.
- Programmable Sophisticated Microprocessor Control for winding cycles of 650, 800, 950, 1300 Turns-Per-Day (TPD). Programmable Choice of Clockwise or Counter-Clockwise rotation.
- Measures 6.0H X 6.0W X 6.0D Operates using the supplied wallplug AC/DC adapter.
- Made in the USA. 2 year warranty for any defects in materials and/or workmanship.
- WE ARE A FULLY AUTHORIZED DEALER.
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||8 pounds|
|Package Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.