Product Description & Reviews
Pictured in Burl. The sloped front case design affords perfect visibility. The top is fitted with a beveled glass viewing panel and superb quadrant hinges. All interior surfaces are lined in rich suede. Multiple layers of high gloss polyester lacquer enrich the Burl finished case. The bottom surface of the case is covered in suede to prevent damage to your fine furniture finish.
The Siena One utilizes Orbita's "made-in-the-USA" patented Programmable Winding Movement, a sophisticated microprocessor control with four winding cycles of 650, 800, 950 or 1300 Turns Per Day (TPD). You may choose clockwise, counter-clockwise or automatic reversing rotation. The iron-less core, Swiss-designed motor operates on 6VDC battery power using Alkaline C cell batteries (A "low voltage" battery light automatically signals when battery replacement is due).
Comes complete with a 2 year warranty for any defects in materials and/or workmanship. An extended warranty is available for purchase through Orbita.
WE ARE A FULLY AUTHORIZED DEALER.
Features & Highlights
- Outer Finish: High Gloss Polyester Lacquered Burl. Interior Surface: Lined in Rich Suede.
- Programmable Sophisticated Microprocessor Control for winding cycles of 650, 800, 950, 1300 Turns-Per-Day (TPD). Programmable Choice of Clockwise or Counter-Clockwise rotation.
- Operates on 6VDC Battery Power using the Supplied wallplug AC/DC adapter OR 4 Alkaline C-Cell Batteries. Drive Modules easily lifts out to load batteries.
- Dimensions (inches): 6.5H x 6.0W x 8.3D. MADE IN THE USA.
- 2 year warranty for any defects in materials and/or workmanship.
|Item Weight:||4.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||8 pounds|
|Package Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.