Product Description & Reviews
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Blue dial with luminous hands and index hour markers. Minute markers. Tachymeter around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 60 minute and 12 hours (alarm). Quartz movement. Scratch resistant Hardlex crystal. Solid case back. Case diameter: 42 mm. Case thickness: 12 mm. Round case shape. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: hour, minute, second, date, chronograph, alarm. Sport watch style. Seiko Solar Blue Dial Chronograph Stainless Steel Mens Watch SSC141.
Features & Highlights
- Solar-powered watch featuring blue face with alarm, three sub dials, and date window
- 42.5 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with push-button clasp
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
|Item Size:||5.91 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: W18547G1, mpn: W18547G1, ean: 4250293493577,