Product Description & Reviews
Solid brushed and polished stainless steel case measures 42.6mm diameter by 11mm thick. Black dial with luminous hands and hour markers. Convenient date display at the sixth hour. Chronograph measures up to 60 minutes in 1/5 of a second increment. Precisely tuned Japanese Quartz movement. Crafted scratch resistant Hardlex crystal. Water resistant up to 100 meters. The highly functional Seiko Men's Chronograph has an easy-to-read dial featuring three chronograph subdials. Chronograph measures up to 60 minutes in 1/5th second increments as well as split and accumulated elapsed time. The timepiece is constructed with a strong stainless steel black ion finish case and bracelet. A durable crystal protects the black dial, which features white Arabic-numeral hour indexes, three chronograph subdials, and a discreet date calendar at 6 o'clock. 100 meters water resistant.
Features & Highlights
- Gunmetal-tone watch in stainless steel encompassing branding on dial, white numerical hour markers, and three-link bracelet
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective Hardlex crystal dial window
- Features screw-down case back, 60-minute chronographs for split and elapsed time with 1/5-second increments, date window, and double locking three-fold clasp with push-button release
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
|Item Size:||5.71 x 3.54 x 3.54 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: YOB103_Black, mpn: YOB103, ean: 7610522284654,