Product Description & Reviews
Orbita Siena Three Rotorwind Watch Winder in Teak, pictured in burl, has a sloped front case design affords perfect visibility of your timepieces. The top is fitted with a beveled glass viewing panel and superb quadrant hinges. The interior surfaces are lined in Rich Suede.
Orbita's "MADE IN THE USA" patented Rotorwind Winding Technology mimics the natural wrist movement by swinging your timepiece with a series of oscillations triggered by a single revolution of the low-current draw-drive motor. Power is only needed for a few seconds every 10 or 15 minutes. Battery Service Life may now be measured in terms of years, not months.
Drive modules simply lift out to load batteries (which are optional). Multiple layers of high gloss polyester lacquer enrich the Teak finished case . The bottom surface of the case is covered in suede to prevent damage to your fine furniture finish.
Comes complete with a 2 year warranty for any defects in materials and/or workmanship. An extended warranty is available for purchase through Orbita.
WE ARE A FULLY AUTHORIZED DEALER.
Features & Highlights
- Outer Finish: Teak finish buffed to a High Gloss with a sloped front viewing window.
- Interior Surface: Lined in Rich Suede for oscillating three timepieces.
- Rotorwind is programmable in either 10 minute cycles with an estimated 900-950 Turns-Per-Day (TPD) or 15 minute cycles with an estimated 750 TPD.
- Operates on Lithium D-Cell Batteries. Batteries are long lasting up to 5 years. Lithium Batteries may be purchased at your local retailer, being mindful of Orbita's requirements.
- Dimensions (inches): 6.8H x 13.2 W X 10.2D MADE IN USA. 2 year warranty for any defects in materials and/or workmanship.
|Item Weight:||11.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.2 x 6.8 x 6.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||19 x 16 x 16 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.