Product Description & Reviews
Self-Emitting Swiss tritiumTritium is adopted by American army, because high visibility is necessary element on the mission at dark place.Tritium (known as hydrogen-3) is a radioactive isotope of hydrogen. Naturally occurring tritium is extremely rare on Earth.This watch equips the tritium made in MB-MICROTEC in Switzerland which has advanced technology for tritium.This self-powered lighting is much brighter than ever before (normal luminous lighting). Of course, this watch meets T25(Japanese safety standard).It is great useful for outdoor activity or sport at night.[Specifications]-Quartz (Japanese movement)-Swiss tritium (on 12 indexes, minute hand, and hour hand.)-Chronograph-Date calendar-100 Meters waterproof performance-Screw down case back[Size]-Case diameter: 43mm-Case thickness: 13mm-Strap length: 14.0 - 18.0 cm-Strap width: 22mm-Weight: 152g[Material]-Case: Stainless Steel-Strap: Stainless Steel -Case Back: Stainless Steel[Accessories]-Original box-Instruction manual (English)
Features & Highlights
- There are 2 colors for this model. This product is #1 Blue . (The other color is sold on the other page.)
- [Specifications] -Quartz (Japanese movement) -Swiss tritium (on 12 indexes, minute hand, and hour hand.) -Chronograph -Date calendar -100 Meters waterproof performance -Screw down case back
- [Size] -Case diameter: 43mm -Case thickness: 13mm -Strap length: 14.0 - 18.0 cm -Strap width: 22mm -Weight: 152g
- [Material] -Case: Stainless Steel -Strap: Stainless Steel -Case Back: Stainless Steel
- [Accessories] -Original box -Instruction manual (English)
|Item Weight:||0.34 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 3.39 x 3.39 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.