Product Description & Reviews
Innovative technology combines with modern styling to bring you the Casio Men's G-Shock Tough Solar Power Watch. With helpful text lining the black resin bezel, it's easy to program handy functions like the stopwatch, countdown timer, five alarms, World Time with 31 time zones, and 12- and 24-hour formats. You'll love the convenient and solar-powered battery, which can operate for up to 11 months on a full charge. A bright EL backlight automatically turns on with the movement of your wrist, and the round, black dial features clearly divided sub-dials with a wealth of information, including a day, date, and month display. With reliable shock resistant technology, a water resistant depth of 660 feet (200 meters), and a durable black resin strap, this cutting-edge timepiece is perfect for the adventurous man.
Features & Highlights
- Solar-powered sports watch with silver-tone accents featuring daily alarm with snooze and 12/24 hour format
- 42 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Features silicone band with buckle closure, auto EL backlight, 1/100-second chronograph, and world time for 31 time zones and 48 cities
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.51 x 5.51 x 5.51 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.