Product Description & Reviews
This high quality textured shrunken calfskin leather strap is made by Fluco, a German company founded in 1952. Using a meticulous fifty-step process, Fluco produces beautiful leather watch accessories from its workshop in the Bavarian forest town of Furth im Wald. The Vigo attaches to either conventional or fixed spring bars with adjustable stainless steel threaded rivets. A rugged alternative to standard open-end straps, and ideal for sports, pilot/aviator or chronograph watches.Made in Germany by Fluco, a company founded in 1952.
Features & Highlights
- Made in Germany by Fluco, a company founded in 1952
- Attaches via adjustable stainless steel threaded rivet tabs; a rugged alternative to standard open-ended straps
- Ideal for sports, pilot/aviator or chronograph watches
- Fitted with a 30mm polished stainless steel buckle
- To determine your strap size, measure the distance (in millimeters) between the lugs of your watch
|Item Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.