Product Description & Reviews
This soft and supple shrunken calfskin leather strap is made by Fluco, a German company founded in 1952. Using a meticulous fifty-step process, Fluco produces beautiful leather watch accessories from its workshop in the Bavarian forest town of Furth im Wald. A one-piece UTC strap with two stainless steel keeper rings (ring and buckle pockets are sewn into place and double-stitched at edges), perfect for military, sports, pilot/aviator or chronograph watches. Available in black, brown and tan, with white contrast stitching.
Features & Highlights
- Made in Germany by Fluco, a company founded in 1952
- Ideal for military, sports, pilot/aviator or chronograph watches
- Ring and buckle pockets sewn into place and double-stitched at edges
- Soft and supple shrunken calfskin leather
- To determine your strap size, measure the distance (in millimeters) between the lugs of your watch
|Item Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.