Product Description & Reviews
This water-resistant cowhide leather strap is manufactured by Fluco, a German company founded in 1952. Using a meticulous fifty-step process, Fluco produces beautiful leather watch accessories from its workshop in the Bavarian forest town of Furth im Wald. The sporty three-hole Rallye style allows perspiration to evaporate. Originally made famous on Heuer chronograph watches worn in 1960s-1970s auto road rally races, it is ideal for sports, pilot/aviator or chronograph watches.Made in Germany by Fluco, a company founded in 1952.
Features & Highlights
- Made in Germany by Fluco, a company founded in 1952
- Sporty three-hole Rallye style allows perspiration to evaporate
- Originally designed to complement the perforated gloves worn by Formula One race car drivers; ideal for sports, pilot/aviator or chronograph watches
- Fitted with a 20mm polished stainless steel buckle. Polished gold-tone buckle available on request
- To determine your strap size, measure the distance (in millimeters) between the lugs of your watch
|Item Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.