Product Description & Reviews
About Casio: With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.Electro-luminescent backlight Afterglow, Dual time , 1/100-second Stopwatch. Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99'', Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
Features & Highlights
- Electro-luminescent backlight Afterglow, Dual time , 1/100-second Stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99'', Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Daily alarm, Hourly time signal, Auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format, Regular timekeeping: Hour, minutes, seconds, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month, Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1216
|Item Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.76 x 2.24 x 2.24 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.