Product Description & Reviews
The Avanti 8 Watch Winder is enclosed in a handsome Italian-made Macassar veneer and carbon fiber cabinet with a matching pedestal base.
Inside the cabinet is a generous storage area for addition timepieces or other precious items. The Carbon fiber and glass doors are lockable and supplied with two keys. The durable finish provides an attractive high-gloss luster that will last a lifetime.
The Avanti 8 is available with Orbita's patented Rotorwind system or a Programmable system. This Avanti 8 uses Orbita's "made-in-the-USA" patented Programmable Winding Movement, a sophisticated microprocessor control with four winding cycles of 650, 800, 950 or 1300 Turns Per Day (TPD). You may choose clockwise, counter-clockwise or automatic reversing rotation. The Swiss-designed motor operates with the supplied wall-plug AC/DC adapter.
Comes complete with a 2 year warranty for any defects in materials and/or workmanship. An extended warranty is available for purchase through Orbita.
WE ARE A FULLY AUTHORIZED DEALER.
Features & Highlights
- Italian-made Macassar Veneer Cabinet with Carbon Fiber Accents and lockable Glass Doors.
- Interior Surface: Lined in Rich Suede for Winding eight timepieces. Generous storage area provided to keep other precious items.
- Programmable Sophisticated Microprocessor Control for winding cycles of 650, 800, 950, 1300 Turns-Per-Day (TPD). Programmable Choice of Clockwise, Counter-Clockwise, or automatic reversing rotation.
- Dimensions: 20.0 H X 23.0 W X 9.1 D Operates with a supplied wallplug AC/DC adapter.
- Made in the USA. 2 year warranty for any defects in materials and/or workmanship.
|Item Weight:||44 pounds|
|Item Size:||23 x 20 x 20 inches|
|Package Weight:||44 pounds|
|Package Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.