Product Description & Reviews
Clean and classic with a brushed and polished stainless steel bracelet, this Alpiner timepiece from Alpina will add a touch of elegance to any gentleman's wardrobe. Precise automatic movement with a three-subdial chronograph feature makes this watch equal parts form and function. Its sporty flair with dressy appearance makes it the perfect accessory to spruce up a suit and tie for the office or add a casual touch of elegance to a polo and shorts for the weekend. This website is an authorized reseller of Alpina and each piece comes with the manufacturer warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Brushed stainless steel case (41.5 mm in diameter, 14 mm thick), Screw-down case-back embossed with Alpina logo, Polished stainless steel bezel
- Black sunray dial with the Alpina logo at the 3 o'clock position, Silver-tone luminescent hands, Applied silver-tone indices, Small seconds sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position, Date window at the 6 o'clock position
- Chronograph function features a sweep seconds hand, 30 minute counter at the 12 o'clock position and 12 hour counter at the 6 o'clock position, Telemeter scale displayed around the flange
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal, Swiss automatic movement, Caliber AL-750, Power reserve of 46 hours, Incabloc antishock system
- Water resistant to 5 ATM/50 meters/165 feet, Brushed and polished stainless steel bracelet, Push button deployment clasp
|Item Size:||5.91 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.